Charleston Power LUNCH: Achieving Balance in the Lowcountry
March 22, 2018
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Charleston Area Convention Center
5000 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, SC 29418
Achieving balance in the lowcountry
Will the region navigate the intersection of growth and quality of life?
Don't miss the opportunity to be part of the conversation about our future in a thought-provoking panel discussion about transportation, development, affordable housing, education, and our talent pipeline with the region's mayors and thought leaders during a luncheon event at the North Charleston Business Expo.
And...be sure to reserve your booth for the North Charleston Business Expo - click here for more details.
PLEASE NOTE THE TIME AND LOCATION!
Charleston Area Convention Center, 5000 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston 29418
- Mayor Keith Summey, North Charleston
- Mayor Will Haynie, Mount Pleasant
- Jacob Lindsey, Planning, Preservation & Sustainability Director, City of Charleston
- Mayor Wiley Johnson, Summerville
- Mayor Michael Heitzler, Goose Creek
- 11:30 – 11:45 Registration and networking
- 11:45 – noon Lunch and the Small Business Development Center Entrepreneur of the Year Award*
- Noon - 1 p.m. Moderated Q&A panel discussion with the mayors
* The Entrepreneur of the Year award is: