The City of Columbia’s Department of Procurement and Contracts will soon launch a new eProcurement system called, eBidcolumbiasc.
The new web based e-bidding system will feature:
- Ability to update and change registration information
- Ability to open and view solicitation without logging into system
- Real time access to bid notifications, amendments and final award information
- Electronic confirmation emails after each bid submission
- Ability for multiple customer users within the same company to register to receive access to the system
- Access to links to view other public procurements entities bid opportunities
Vendors wishing to remain on the City of Columbia’s vendor listing, and continue to receive electronic bid notifications, will need to register in this new system.
To register, click on https://columbiasc.ionwave.net. Vendors will need your federal identification number or Social Security number prior to completing registration.
The go-live date for eBidcolumbiasc has been scheduled for Monday, April 3. Vendors must register by Friday in order to have uninterrupted access to bid notifications.