American Specialty Health Inc. has purchased 5,500 square feet of office space in the Vista.
The California-headquartered company paid $1.2 million for the space at 921 Lady St. NAI Avant senior brokers Roger Winn and Nick Stomski represented the seller, Apex Development LLC.
In other transactions:
- Elgin-based real estate agency HVP3 Development LLC purchased two flex buildings totaling 25,200 square feet in the Rioux Professional Park for $1.1 million. NAI Avant senior investment broker Dail Longaker represented the seller of the 8.42 acres located at 161 Pontiac Business Center Drive, just off the Interstate 20 and Spears Creek Road interchange.
- Jennifer Hamre and Joshua Hamre purchased a freestanding, 5,000-square-foot retail building at 500 Lexington Ave. in Chapin for $375,000 from Arthur State Bank. NAI Avant senior broker Gerald Steele represented the buyers.
- Colliers International’s Chuck Salley, Dave Mathews, and Thomas Beard represented both the landlord and the tenant in the lease of 50,000 square feet at Midway Logistics II in West Columbia to Laguna Tools.
- Escue Distribution Inc. sold 77,400 square feet at 501 Clemson Road to Gracelife Church for $2 million. Colliers’ Salley, Mathews and Beard represented the seller.
- Colliers’ Craig Waites, J.P. Scurry, Scottie Smith, Tripp Bradley and Braxton Taylor represented the landlord in a lease at Killian’s Crossing to Bliss Nail Salon.
- Rox Pollard and Taylor Wolfe of Colliers represented the landlord in the lease at SayeBrook Town Center in Myrtle Beach to Nails Spa & Beyond.
- Dr. Richard Morrow leased 200 Caughman Farm Lane in Lexington from W.B. Partners LLC. Colliers’ Henry Roe, Allen Wilkerson, Taylor Wolfe, Will Choate and William Beaman represented both the landlord and the tenant.
- KT Land Acquisitions LLC purchased 25 acres of land off Clemson Road from Janice Delozier for $1.85 million. Colliers’ Waites, Bradley and Taylor represented the seller.