Editor's note: This story has been updated to correct provided information about the purchaser of the building.
A 361,526-square-foot industrial building in Orangeburg has sold for $12.75 million to New Jersey-based real estate holding company 1200 Jersey Avenue LLC.
The building, located at 2500 Rowesville Road, was acquired by Reger Holdings LLC in May 2020. LCK project managers Dale Stigamier and Don Record have overseen improvements such as door repairs and the replacement of a concrete rail loading dock at the property.
Colliers | South Carolina’s Chuck Salley, Dave Mathews, Thomas Beard and John Peebles represented Reger in the transaction.
Reger, headquartered in western New York, invests in commercial and industrial properties and mixed-use developments. In 2020, the company sold a 37-property industrial portfolio in South Carolina to Weston Inc. in the largest single commercial real estate transaction in the state in at least 10 years, according to commercial property analytics group CoStar.
In other recent Colliers transactions:
- Tommy Johnson represented Century Credit Corp. and DXC Technology in the sale of an 85-acre office campus consisting of 456,150 square feet of improvements at 10301 Wilson Road in Blythewood to Jack Lingo Asset Management LLC.
- Salley, Mathews, Beard and Peebles represented the buyer and the seller in the investment sale of an 18,000-square-foot industrial building at 200 Commerce Drive in Columbia for $1.1 million.
- Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson represented ROIB 1301 Gervais LLC in the lease of 6,499 square feet of office space at 1301 Gervais St. in Columbia to McGuire Woods LLP.
- Wilkerson and Roe represented ROIB 720 Gracern LLC in the lease expansion and renewal of 11,463 square feet of office space at 720 Gracern Road in Columbia to Jim Hudson Automotive Group.
- Tommy Tapp represented Goodwin & Epps Properties LLC in the sale of a 4,125-square-foot office building at 2827 Millwood Ave. in Columbia to Sungold Co. LLC.
- Crawford Prezioso represented Grommet LLC in the purchase of No Name Deli, a 2,900-square-foot retail building at 2040 Main Street in Columbia.
- Tapp represented Shaw Family Co. in the lease of 2,450 square feet of office space to McCain Orthopedic Center LLC and 2,228 square feet of office space to Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine at 1518 & 1520 Pickens St. in Columbia.
- Johnson represented Park Place 440 LLC in the lease of 2,364 square feet of office space at 440 Knox Abbott Drive in Cayce to SC Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse.
- Tapp represented DMP of Lexington LLC in the lease of 1,896 square feet of office space at 7328 Broad River Road in Irmo.
- Tripp Bradley represented South State Bank in the sale of 67.5 acres of land on Augusta Road in Lexington to Sixty Two Acre LLC for $2 million. Bradley also represented Shah and Shah Investments LLC in the sale of 5.4 acres of land at 3096 Sunset Blvd. in Lexington to Charleston Investco LLC for $1.4 million and Gilbert Brothers Inc. in the sale of 2.96 acres of land on Dutch Fork Road in Columbia to MPG Arden LLC.
- Ryan McCue represented the seller in the sale of four agricultural tracts in Marion and Dillon Counties totaling 110 acres to Stafford Funding LLC.