SC Biz News is introducing a new recognition program this year — ICON Honors.
To complement our Forty Under 40 programs, we’re celebrating experienced business leaders who have exhibited strong leadership and notable successes.
Click here to register for the event.
Honorees will be recognized at a luncheon in Columbia on April 28, and in a special section of SCBIZ Magazine.
Below are the inaugural honorees.
- Mike Baur, CEO, ScanSource Inc.
- Steve Cawood, CEO, ClearWater Solutions
- Tracy E. Leenman, owner, Musical Innovations
- S. Richard Hagins, CEO, US&S
- Tee Hooper, co-owner and board chair, Find Great People
- Keith Miller, president, Greenville Technical College
- Jane Sosebee, president, AT&T South Carolina
- Steve Townes, president/CEO/founder, Ranger Aerospace and ACL Airshop
- John Warner, founder, InnoVenture
- Bruce White, president and CEO, Bank of Travelers Rest
- Sharon Wilson, founder, Wilson Associates
- Michael Amiridis, president, University of South Carolina
- Bob Chisolm, president, M. B. Kahn Construction Co. Inc.
- Tim Hardee, president, South Carolina Technical College System
- John McCarter, president and CEO, Defender Services
- Ernest McNealey, president, Allen University
- Howard Boyd, president/owner, Howards Barber College and Howards Barber Shop
- Chris Fraser, principal and managing director, Avison Young
- Scott Glass, chief, Operations Division, US Army Corps of Engineers, Charleston District
- Jim Irvin, owner/partner, Firefly Distillery
- Kevin Mills, president and CEO, South Carolina Aquarium
- Dave Pardus, CEO, Total Beverage Solution
- Bob Quinn, executive director, South Carolina Research Authority
- Mary Jo Romeo, founder, MJR Consulting
- Mary Thornley, president, Trident Technical College
- Neil Whitman, owner/founder, Dunhill Staffing Systems