RockBox, a Charlotte-based fitness studio, is opening a location at 929 North Lake Drive in Lexington.
The gym, which features high-energy music and offers boxing, kickboxing and strength training, leased space in the 30,000-square-foot shopping center purchased in November 2017 by Stanchion Asset Partners. Renovations at the center have included a façade replacement, new landscaping and a complete renovation of a movie theater.
Colliers International ’s J.P. Scurry, Scottie Smith and Paige Bryant represented the landlord in the lease transaction, and Colliers Real Estate Management Services will manage the property.
In other area transactions:
- Scurry, Smith and Bryant represented buyer LCM Ventures in the sale of an office building at 213 Grampian Hills Road. Tommy Tapp represented seller Milliken Forestry Co. Inc. The building, which has 16 offices, a conference room and a large storage building, is located off Two Notch Road with access to Interstate 77.
- NAI Avant broker Peyton Bryant and senior broker Jeff Hein represented seller FMC Headquarters Building LLC in the sale of a 7,770-square-foot building at 245 Stoneridge Drive. Milliken Forest Co. Inc. purchased the building for $780,000.
- Clothier Granger Owings renewed its lease at the Arcade Mall at 1333 Main St. Colliers’ Henry Roe and Allen Wilkerson represented Albany Road Real Estate Partners – 1333 Main LLC in the transaction.
- Colliers’ Tommy Johnson, Hunter Suggs and Thomas Beard completed the sale of 7620 N. Woodrow St. in Irmo to Marchese Holding LLC for $320,000.
- Colliers’ Mary Winter Teaster represented landlords Brian T. Bates and Bonham Center-Cooper Partnership in the lease of office space to the United Way Association of South Carolina.
- Scurry and Smith represented Popeyes in a lease at 432 Airport Road in Arden, N.C.