Palmetto Health is offering free flu shots in Richland, Lexington and Sumter counties throughout October.
Palmetto Health and S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control registered nurses will give the first-come, first-served shots to ages 6 months and older. Insurance is not required and health care information will be provided, along with free food.
Shots are available at the following dates and locations:
- Oct 1-25: Palmetto Children’s Hospital lobby, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10 a.m. until noon; Wednesday 10 a.m. until noon and 3 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Lexington County Health Department, 1070 S. Lake Drive, Lexington, 9:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Logan Elementary School, 815 Elmwood Ave., Columbia, 4 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Oct. 27: Columbia Church of Christ, 1049 Harbor Drive, West Columbia, 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Oct. 27: Sumter Civic Center, 700 W. Liberty St., Sumter, 10 a.m. until 1 p.m.