Newmark Grubb Wilson Kibler brokered the sale of a 23,000-square-foot warehouse in Chester County to nanomaterials manufacturer ShayoNano USA Inc., which is investing $14.7 million in a new manufacturing plant expected to create 40 jobs.
George McCutchen represented the seller of the 22-acre campus at 564 Ecology Lane.
ShayoNano develops and manufactures nanomaterials for use in commercial operations including paints and coatings and flame retardants.
“It brings tremendous satisfaction to help a company expand to South Carolina and create jobs, which
increase the well-being of those workers, their families and our whole state,” McCutchen said in a news release.
In other area transactions:
- Colliers International’s Mary Winter Teaster represented U.S. Coating Co., a provider of decorative lamination located in Lexington, in the lease of office space at 441 Industrial Drive to fashion boutique HandPicked Inc. The location will house the administrative headquarters for the store, which specializes in jewelry and monogrammed items.
- Fort Jones has purchased a medical office building at 10 Atrium Ridge Court for use as a dental office. Colliers agent Rox Pollard represented Jones, while Taylor Wolfe represented the seller, Columbia Cash Reserves Investment Partnership, in the transaction. The building features five exam rooms, a large reception area, two doctors’ offices and four upstairs offices.
- Westinghouse Electric Co. LLC leased 18,569 square feet of Class A office space at 1001 Pinnacle Point Drive in the Pinnacle Point Business Park from Rayco Inc. NAI Avant senior broker Macon Lovelace represented the landlord in the transaction. The 36-acre development is accessible from Interstate 77, I-20 and Highway 277.
- NAI Avant senior broker Gerald Steele represented the seller of 9.61 acres of land at 3330 Dreher Shoals Road in Irmo. The property, which includes a 4,530-square-foot house and 1,200 feet of road frontage, sold for $425,000.
- Colliers agents Chuck Salley, Dave Matthews and Thomas Beard represented the landlord in the lease of 151,200 square feet of industrial space at Carolina Pines II in Blythewood to Belk Inc.
- Keller Williams Realty has leased 11,845 square feet of office space at Brookside Office Park at 1 Harbison Way from landlord Accident Insurance Co. NAI Avant senior brokers Paul Hartley and Roger Winn and broker Braden Shockley represented the tenant.